SMWTS has reserved the Display case at the Emporium in downtown Knoxville for February 2023. Items displayed will be there for the entire month of February and will be available for sale if members desire to sell any of the items.
Submission and selection rules:
- Submit at least one image (jpg) of each item. Include name, material, item size (height or diameter), and price or “not for sale”.
- Submissions are limited to 3 per member, with a maximum of 2 per member being selected for display. The case will hold about 30 items total.
- Cutoff date for submissions is December 1, 2022.
- Selection committee will notify members selected and items should be delivered at the January SMWTS meeting. Anyone not able to deliver to the January meeting must coordinate delivery with Brian Horais.
- Brian Horais will collect and set up the display at the Emporium.
- Brian Horais will retrieve the items at the end of the show and bring them to the March SMWTS meeting to return to individuals.
- Submissions should be made by email to ‘email@example.com
- Submissions can be made in the months of OCT and NOV
- Cell phone images are OK, but limit image sizes to 2MB each and no more than two images per item submitted